Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Webchat reflection


I thought that the idea of web-chatting with another class as a form of discussion was a really unique and interesting idea that has a lot of potential to benefit our discussion by allowing for more diverse view points to be shared especially since we are doing this project with a group of student from Denmark. I think this we create more group discussion as well as better discussion because; we all see things differently and through different lenses. I felt that besides the few technical issues that we faced during the chat that it worked very well. The only thing I would change is for our class to have more space so there is not as much mike interference, which was issue during the chat. But besides a few small technical issues it worked very well and the over all discussions we had were very informative and in-depth and it also showed how many of us have different view points of Japanese culture. The small group chats I think provided a great way to discuss and allowed for more discussion, because it was easier to just talk to one another in the smaller groups. I am excited for the next chance to do this online discussion through chat. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with this. I felt that the video chat conference was beneficial to our learning, specifically the small groups because we were able to express any person experiences with the topic.

    ReplyDelete